Indigenous Participation Approach
Supply Link is committed to a culture of equality and diversity in the workplace where staff can realise their potential in an environment where they are treated equitably, fairly and with dignity and respect.
Our Indigenous Participation Approach goes beyond merely employing people appropriately. The Approach values the contribution Indigenous people make to the company and recognises that this employment will contribute to the prosperity of the broader Indigenous community.
Our commitment also embodies respect for Indigenous people and Culture and operates in professional and appropriate manner.
Our commitment also encompasses:
- Engaging effectively with Indigenous Communities and building meaningful relationships.
- Proactively seeking to recruit Indigenous people to all levels and types of employment.
- Facilitating accredited training, education and development for staff.
- Providing staff with cross cultural training.
- Collaborating with other Indigenous owned businesses.
- Engaging Indigenous Communities to undertake contract components as appropriate thereby sharing in business opportunities.
Supply Link remains committed to employing and training more Indigenous people and will endeavour to identify these as work volumes increase.